Antworten
DAE Avatar
RichiB
Dachgeschlossenfahrer/in
CC-Modell: 307cc
Danksagung erhalten: 0
Peugeot 307CC boot/trunk problem

Beitrag von RichiB »

I have several problems with my new bought project car peugeot 307CC 2004 but for now i want to fix this one.
The problem is that the trunk/boot dose not open with the button on the key or with the push button on the boot, and also not with Autocom computer.
I have searched for power ( 12V ) in the boot but cant find any beside in the 12V outlet. I have searched with a multimeter on the cables from the lock and from the push button and from the light but there is nothing :-(
I have also searched for a separate fuse for the boot but i cant find any :-(
I have striped down the boot to look for broken cables but i cant find any .
I have done a BSI restet but does not help.
I have checked the lock in the trunk so it works by ading 12V to it direct from a battery.

Please help med someone so i can go on to the next problem that is fixing the power windows and roof that does not work :-(
MonacoFranze
Forumsüchtige/r
CC-Modell: 207cc
Motor: 120 VTi
Farbe: schwarz
Baujahr: 2010
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal
Re: Peugeot 307CC boot/trunk problem

Beitrag von MonacoFranze »

If you don't have the 12V power on the trunk lock then there will be a fuse that ist broken. I guess one of the fuses underneth the steering wheel. My advice: try all the fuses you can find, the Peugeot documentation is not very exact.... Another possibility: a broken cable (not unusually).

Bye,
the Franze
Geschwindigkeit hat noch niemanden umgebracht. Plötzlicher Stillstand, das ist es, was dich erwischt.
Jeremy Clarkson
DAE Avatar
RichiB
Dachgeschlossenfahrer/in
CC-Modell: 307cc

Beitrag von RichiB »

MonacoFranze hat geschrieben: 07.03.2022 20:08 If you don't have the 12V power on the trunk lock then there will be a fuse that ist broken. I guess one of the fuses underneth the steering wheel. My advice: try all the fuses you can find, the Peugeot documentation is not very exact.... Another possibility: a broken cable (not unusually).

Bye,
the Franze
Thanks.
I have changed every fuse i can find ( i think ) .
A broken cable could be it..... Do you have any sugestions what cable it could be and where it could be?
MonacoFranze
Forumsüchtige/r
CC-Modell: 207cc
Motor: 120 VTi
Farbe: schwarz
Baujahr: 2010
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von MonacoFranze »

I have no doubt. I think there will only be one wiring harness to the back of the car. I think you will have to change it completely (or your Peugeot dealer).
Most people that bought a 307cc or a 308cc did never work themselves on their cars, they had enought money to bring the car to the garage. So, you won't find too many experience in the web.

Bye,
the Franze
Geschwindigkeit hat noch niemanden umgebracht. Plötzlicher Stillstand, das ist es, was dich erwischt.
Jeremy Clarkson
sbarrop26c
Verbrauchs-Ausrechner/in
CC-Modell: 206cc
Motor: 2.0l, 100KW
Farbe: Poseidonblau
Baujahr: 2003

Beitrag von sbarrop26c »

Am Heckklappenschloss sind 3 Kabel: grün-gelb ist Masse, das schwarze ist der kontakt für Kofferraum offen oder zu, und das graue ist für das Schloss öffnen, wenn man auf das graue 12V gibt sollte das Schloss öffnen.
Es ist doch egal welcher Peugeot, Hauptsache 206 CC und blau

Früher waren wir glücklich und zufrieden, wir sind Auto gefahren. :cabrio:
Dann kam OBD, BSI, COM2000 und die Autos wurden zu Computer. :i_help:
Antworten